Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Spotify | | More
In this episode of the Making Disciples Podcast, Robby and Chris break down one on one discipleship vs groups of three to five.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why 1 on 1 groups often don’t reproduce.
- How 2 Timothy provides Biblical evidence for discipling in groups.
- Why groups of three to five are much easier to manage than one on one.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “It’s difficult to change a discipleship model that you’ve always done.” – @rgallaty
- “When you disciple in a group, you avoid the ping pong match of discipleship.” – @rgallaty
- “When you introduce a group of more people, you start to journey together.” – @rgallaty
- “Discipleship is not discipleship unless it replicates.” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- Feeling unequipped for marriage ministry? Woo Marriage is here to help. Backed by research and designed with your church in mind, Woo Marriage provides Christ-centered marriage coaching for your entire church. Get your first month free with offer code LEADERSHIP at WooMarriage.com/FreeTrial.
Help Us Grow the Podcast: