We send weekly resources directly to your inbox to help you make disciples in your home, group, and church.
This podcast is a weekly discussion with Robby Gallaty about discipleship and disciple-making in the local church. These conversations will equip you to lead your church, group, or home to make disciples.
SUMMARY: This week on the podcast, we’re picking up where we left off last episode where we are looking at the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness
- 1:00 – The schemes of Satan
- 6:20 – The first temptation: appetite
- 13:00 – The two sides of appetite
- Replicate Collective: www.replicatecollective.com
- Download the Temptation Triangle graphic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3ecyaw6lfk0q9p/Replicate%20Podcast%20Shownotes%20-%20Te mptation%20Triangle.pdf?dl=0
We believe that life-change happens best in circles, not rows. Whether you are a Small Group Leader, D-Group Leader, or Church Pastor, this podcast will provide practical training to help you make disciples that make disciples.
SUMMARY: In this episode, Vick and Julie talk about how to best navigate leading groups during the summer, even if it looks a little bit different.
- 2:30 Why is the summer such an important time to not take off?
- 6:20 How can you find a rhythm for your group during the summer?
- 9:50 What is a practical rhythm for Life Group leaders during the summer?
- 13:05 What is a practical rhythm for D-Group leaders during the summer?
- Summer opportunities for students
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network atReplicateNetwork.com
Disciple Her is a Podcast for women with the purpose of equipping leadership through Discipleship. Kandi Gallaty, Pastors Wife, Author and Co-Founder of Replicate Ministries and Julie Woodruff, Women’s Minister at Long Hollow Baptist Church have many years of experience leading women. Kandi and Julie will dive deep into important topics regarding what discipleship is and what it is not. We will discuss how to lead yourself so that you can lead others. This podcast is to help leaders equip women to be disciples and make disciples who make disciples.
This week on the podcast, Kandi Gallaty and Julie Woodruff discuss how Advent is a time of preparation.
- 1:00 – Christmas Trivia
- 5:35 – Christmas Traditions
- 8:11 – Reflecting on Seasons of Waiting
- 10:29 – Seasons of Waiting in Scripture
- 11:23 – Reflecting on Isaiah 40:3-5