We send weekly resources directly to your inbox to help you make disciples in your home, group, and church.
SUMMARY: Today on the podcast we continue to talk about revival. Today we’re joined by Byron Paulus, director of the One Cry revival conference, who served as the CEO of the Life Action Network for 30 years.
- 1:24 – introduction to Byron Paulus
- 9:20 – Del Fehsenfeld, the founder of Life Action Ministries, was a youth pastor in Tampa, FL and founded Life Action
- Revive our Hearts with Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth – a flourishing women’s revival ministry. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/
- Life Action – local church events, led by Dr. John Avant. https://lifeaction.org/
- One Cry – nondenominational gathering of churches and leaders seeking revival. https://www.onecry.com/
- One Cry Podcast, hosted by Bill Elliff. – Real stories of God moving
SUMMARY: In this episode, Vick and Julie talk about how to best navigate leading groups during the summer, even if it looks a little bit different.
- 2:30 Why is the summer such an important time to not take off?
- 6:20 How can you find a rhythm for your group during the summer?
- 9:50 What is a practical rhythm for Life Group leaders during the summer?
- 13:05 What is a practical rhythm for D-Group leaders during the summer?
- Summer opportunities for students
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com
SUMMARY: On this episode of Disciple Her, Julie Woodruff and Kandi Gallaty have Jen Landrith Oliver on the podcast who shares her story of grief and loss as a Minister’s wife.
- 1:30 – Jen’s story of grief and hope
- 15:07 – When God answers prayers in unexpected ways
- 17:51 – Seeings God’s goodness in grief’
- 24:00 – Pursuing the Lord in grief
If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com