We send weekly resources directly to your inbox to help you make disciples in your home, group, and church.
This podcast is a weekly discussion with Robby Gallaty about discipleship and disciple-making in the local church. These conversations will equip you to lead your church, group, or home to make disciples.
Last time we talked about the Replicate collective and the gathering of guys we had here; pastors and leaders from all over the country We teased last time that we were going to share the talk that Robby shared with The Collective, and a story from someone that was impacted at the event. Robby shared a talk on how to keep the fire burning, how to keep their passion for ministry going in the days of covid, economic turmoil, political infighting, etc. In order to have a sacred place to meet with God, you have to have a specific place.
- 00:00: The Replicate Collective Live Event
- 01:40: Keeping the Fire Burning in Ministry
- 02:20: Daily Routines
- 03:00: Habits
- 11:20: How God Teaches Us Faithfulness
- 13:00: Ladder Climbing in Ministry
- 20:00: A Practice of Daily Silence
We believe that life-change happens best in circles, not rows. Whether you are a Small Group Leader, D-Group Leader, or Church Pastor, this podcast will provide practical training to help you make disciples that make disciples.
SUMMARY: In this episode, Vick and Julie talk about how to best navigate leading groups during the summer, even if it looks a little bit different.
- 2:30 Why is the summer such an important time to not take off?
- 6:20 How can you find a rhythm for your group during the summer?
- 9:50 What is a practical rhythm for Life Group leaders during the summer?
- 13:05 What is a practical rhythm for D-Group leaders during the summer?
- Summer opportunities for students
- Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
- Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
- If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network atReplicateNetwork.com
Disciple Her is a Podcast for women with the purpose of equipping leadership through Discipleship. Kandi Gallaty, Pastors Wife, Author and Co-Founder of Replicate Ministries and Julie Woodruff, Women’s Minister at Long Hollow Baptist Church have many years of experience leading women. Kandi and Julie will dive deep into important topics regarding what discipleship is and what it is not. We will discuss how to lead yourself so that you can lead others. This podcast is to help leaders equip women to be disciples and make disciples who make disciples.
SUMMARY:This week on the podcast, Kandi Gallaty and Julie Woodruff discuss the love of God in celebration of Advent.
- 1:00 – Christmas Trivia
- 3:10 – Christmas Traditions
- 8:03 – Reflecting on scripture
- 9:20 – Abiding in Love
- Text ADVENT to 98173 to opt-in to our text reading plan.
- Find out more about our Bible reading plans here: https://replicate.org/foundations/
- If you’d like to join us for Christmas Eve learn more here: https://longhollow.com/christmas-at-long-hollow
- For more information about how Long Hollow is encouraging families to serve this Christmas click here: https://longhollow.com/little-acts-of-joy
- For a copy of some Bible Christmas trivia questions, we have compiled click here.