A Life-Changing Journey Through Scripture
The WORD Bible Study takes participants on a journey through the Scripture. While adults will use the curriculum for small groups, the included sermon templates and personal reading plans help align all your ministries around the same passage of Scripture. The adult and kids reading plans allow for entire families to read through the Bible at the same pace.
THE WORD SERIES INCLUDES:
- 52 Sermon Templates
- 52 Group Discussion Guides
- Corresponding Adult and Kid Bible Reading Plans
- Bible Reading and Application Framework (H.E.A.R.)
- Weekly Social Media Posts
- 8 Graphic Bundles
- 52 Sermon Templates
- 52 Group Discussion Guides
- Adult and Kids Reading Plans
- Discipleship Group Starter Guide
- Bible Reading and Application Framework (H.E.A.R)
- Social Media Graphics
52 Sermon Templates
- The WORD series includes 52 sermon outlines that correspond with the F-260 Reading Plan.
- The templates include a passage, a proposition, an outline, and your “walking point.”
52 Group Discussion Guides
Each week you will receive a Facilitator and Participant Guide. The content will closely align with that week’s sermon and provide questions that move your people towards discussion and application.
Adult and Kids Reading Plans
Through a five-day a week reading plan, you will read through the narrative of the Bible. With corresponding adult and kid reading plans, families will all be able to discuss the same passages of Scripture together.
Discipleship Group Starter Guide
One of the most impactful environments to discuss the Bible is in a Discipleship Group. You will receive a Discipleship Group Starter Guide that can help people identify 3-5 friends and begin sharing their H.E.A.R. Journals together.
Bible Reading and Application Framework (H.E.A.R.)
You will receive a simple method to help your people read and apply Scripture. This simple method greatly enhances Bible discussion in your groups and in their families.
Social Media Graphics
You will receive social media assets you can share weekly with your church to remind them of your weekly readings.
Get Every Member Reading
Through The Bible Together
Additionally, the reading plan uses a simple H.E.A.R. Journal method that allows adults and kids to engage with what they read so they can respond to what God is telling them through the passage.
With every person and family using this as their reading plan, your church will be empowered to get every age on the same page. The shared narrative in your congregation and in their families will be their H.E.A.R. Journal from that week’s readings.
Get Every Adult Discussing
The Same Passage
The WORD curriculum helps your church focus on the Scripture and maximize its impact. By providing a guide for four different environments, it allows your people to go deeper with each week’s passage.
The WORD curriculum provides aligned content through four environments. Though it is designed to be used in all four simultaneously, a church can use any combination of the following:
- Reading Plan: The reading plan provides a five-day a week reading plan through the entire Bible.
- Sunday Sermon Templates: Each week has a chosen sermon that corresponds with the reading plan.
- Small Group Curriculum: Included are 52 Small Group discussion guides on the same passage that was used in the sermon for that week.
- Discipleship Group Curriculum: We provide a simple Discipleship Group guide to help your people discuss what they are reading and hearing in a closed group of 3-5 gender-specific believers.
1. In the Beginning
- THE CONFLICT THAT CHANGED THE COURSE OF HISTORY
- PROMISE KEEPER
- TRUSTING GOD THROUGH THE TEST OF LIFE
- PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL
- LOSING YOUR COAT WITHOUT LOSING YOUR CHARACTER
2. The Promised Land
- AN ACCEPTABLE SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS
- GRACE DEMANDS MORE
- A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
- FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL
- HOW TO LEAVE A LEGACY LONG AFTER YOU’RE GONE
3. Against All Odds
- WHEN THE WALLS CAME TUMBLING DOWN
- A SUREFIRE WAY TO WRECK YOUR LIFE
- BELIEVING IN THE ONE WHO SLAY GIANTS
- GOOD WILL HUNTING
4. Kings and Kingdoms
- AN UNCHANGING WORD IN A CHANGING WORLD
- HOW TO BE THE WISEST MAN IN THE WORLD
- WALKING ON THE PATH OF PROSPERITY
- ARE YOU A FENCE WALKER OR FIRE CALLER
- SECOND CHANCE MINISTRY
5. Prepare the Way
- A DIVINE ENCOUNTER
- WHAT QUENCHES YOUR THIRST
- CONVICTION UNDER FIRE
- DON’T WASTE YOUR INFLUENCE
- WORTHLESS WORSHIP
6. The Word Became Flesh
- THE WORD BREAKING THROUGH THE SILENCE
- ARE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING
- THE LIFE OF A DISCIPLE
- THE TALE OF TWO SINNERS
- THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD PERSON OF THE TRINITY
- THE CROWD OR CHRIST: WHO ARE YOU FOLLOWING
- SEEING FAILURE THROUGH GOD’S PERSPECTIVE
7. Spirit and Truth
- REACHING THE WORLD GOD’S WAY
- DON’T QUIT, STAY THE COURSE
- WALKING IN VICTORY
- THE CROSS: GOD’S WISDOM AND POWER
- ARE YOU IN IT TO WIN IT?
- YOU CAN’T OUT-GIVE GOD
- I’M NOT WHO I ONCE WAS
- AN OUTLINE FOR EFFECTIVE EVANGELISM
- SPEAKING UP WHEN OTHERS SHUT YOU DOWN
8. All Things New
- FROM THE CRADLE, TO THE CROSS, TO THE CROWN
- A VOICE IN THE DARKNESS
- IT’S NOT HOW YOU START, IT’S HOW YOU FINISH
- THE GIFT OF GRACE
© 2020 REPLICATE
Site design by The Artist Evolution, LLC